This ISO 9001 certified unit was initially started in the year 1964, imbibing technical know-how from EVR of France, for the purpose of manufacturing Brushless Alternators, required for Indian Railway in Lighting & Air-conditioning of Coaches.
The unit has an installed capacity of 3500 numbers of alternators per annum. There are more than 60000 numbers alternators in service, with the Indian Railways. Also alternators of various rating are in service with several Defence establishments.
Our major customers are Indian Railways, Bharath Heavy Electricals Ltd, Crompton Greaves Ltd, L & T, Bharath Earth Movers Ltd, SAN Engg., Speed Craft and Bharath Dynamic Ltd, Hyderabad etc. Besides, could garner orders for Alternators from Countries like Tanzania, Korea, Senagal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc.
Other than this, we are involved in Supply and Installation of Diesel Generator sets and High Mast Lighting Systems.
To fulfill the needs and expectations of the customer and interested parties, by providing the Right Product/Service in time, through Risk Management, utilization of the resources and continuous improvement.
- Inductor type Brushless Alternator with Regulator for train lighting and air-conditioning – 1KW to 25KW.
- 12KW Alternators specially designed for powering Janashatabdi coaches of Indian Railways.
- 400Hz High Frequency Alternator – upto 100KVA.
- Ground Power units with dual supply for starting Aircrafts.
- DC, AC power packs with high frequency for missile firing auxiliary power support.
- DG sets from 8KVA onwards.
- High Mast Lighting systems.
- Induction Alternator – Brushless excitation without winding on the Rotor, both field and armature windings embedded in stator slots. Hence ideal for variable speed applications like Train, Automobile, Windmill etc.
- Being totally enclosed, suitable for application in adverse environments.